The ACHIEVER GROUP, INC. worked with senior management
to assess the situation and identify areas that could
be improved. The dealer formulated policy and Strategic
Plans were then developed. These Strategic Plans were
then broken down into doable programs, which allowed
incremental improvement. These Programs included:
- Implementing a Selling System, (Non-Confrontational)
- Train all managers and salespeople on that system
- Develop an inventory system to achieve a thirty-day
average-turn on all new vehicles.
- Develop a pre-owned vehicle program to achieve a
thirty-day turn and increase sales by 20%.
- Develop a program to accomplish an inventory turn
of eight turns yearly and a 95% fill rate.
- Develop a Service program to bring shop unitization
up to 95% with a 98% CSI.
Each phase of the program was then translated into
Management Action Plans (MAP). This process allowed
the organization to realize incremental growth at a
fast pace. This growth was orderly and well managed,
creating net profit improvement.